Those elementary kids have an assembly for everything at the end of school. Spirit week, a bike safety presentation, a science demonstration, a talent show. I can't even remember the rest. Just to let you know, still totally digging the kindergarteners. All together now, to the tune of the Addams Family theme, "Days of the week (snap snap) Days of the week (snap snap) Days of the week, days of the week, days of the week (snap snap). There's Sunday and there's Monday, ... You get the point.
The To Do List - virtually untouched.
- Swap - finished 3 tea towels, one flip chart cookbook, one jar of spice rub and two local specialty condiments. Received an awesome scrappy cookbook, a coffee mug, some coasters and a candle. Very cool. Cookbook also includes a recipe for bear meatloaf. Believe it or not, I may have a hook up for some bear meat thanks to my guy from the UP.
- Gardening - in progress. Found self watering pots at the grocery store of all places for like $12. Amazing. Some plants bought. Front yard reconstruction underway, but can't finish it until after the landscaping guys finish the neighbors work since we both are checking out the other's progress creating a weird vibe. Hopefully they are done soon.
- The rest - eh. Not happening. Yet anyways. Schools out soon.
- I feel a dinner party coming on to celebrate the end of the school year.
- Attending a local alterna-crafter craft show on Sunday. Like I need more project ideas.
- More gardening, adding a rain barrel, finding windowboxes.