So how is the To Do List? Some good, some bad, and some really ugly:
- Mom's quilt? Still not done. It's about 1/2 quilted. I didn't intend for the top to be one Christmas' gift, and the quilting the next Christmas' gift....
- LBK's chair quilt - not yet started, but next up on the list
- Tommy's quilt - done, but forgot to take pictures! Must email Tommy's mom post haste.
- Gardening - done for the season. Shade garden complete. One side is pretty sunny, so next year I will have to add some more sun-friendly things on that side. Also have to order Orange Marmalade Hostas in the spring. When we rake leaves, I will use the lawnmower to crunch lots of leaves for winter cover/composting.
- Kitchen valances - vegetable fabric purchased, next up on the list
- Also must start planning for Christmas crafty and kitcheny goodness. Limoncello, I think, this year since we have all turned into lushes. Cookies of course. Maybe some dishtowels for everyone.