Thursday, January 22, 2009

Meme

I got this from a friend today, so I thought I'd post it here.

1. What is your occupation right now? Boss Jr.
2. What color are your socks right now? black. with pink pajamas. sexy, I know.

3. What are you listening to right now? the dog's tags clinking in the water dish
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Market Day fish and chips. Ugh. Shameful.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep. Learned to drive on one.
6. Last person spoke to on the phone? The doctor's office
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep.

8. How old are you today? A lady never tells. What? I'm not very lady like? Ok. 35.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Hmm. World's Strongest Man? Magnus ver Magnusson.

10. What is your favorite drink? What don't I drink? Dr. Pepper. Blech.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep.

12. Favorite food? I have to pick one? Can't do it.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Will Ferrell's basketball movie, I think.
14.Favorite day of the year? Graduation day.
15. How do you vent anger? With biting humor and not a little bit of yelling ARRRRGHHH. Just ask my board.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmm. I have childhood amnesia.

17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Yes.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?

22. Living arrangements? House

23. When was the last time you cried? Jan 19

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Just cleaned it up. Nothing but dust.

25. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending to? Dunno.

26. What did you do last night ? Spent time with a friend outside of school
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing control. Not resolving this ongoing medical issue.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please. And bacon.

29. Favorite dog breed? Pugs, of course. Except for Quincy on bad days. Like right now. He's eating the blanket.
30. Favorite day of the week? Definitely NOT Wednesday. Saturday, I guess.
31. How many states have you lived in? 3

32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? I like flowers that are made up of lots of little flowers, like hydrangeas.

Who's next?

No comments: