Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu for the Week

This is likely to change. Even with the best of intentions, I usually only get to around half of the meals on my list. But the school schedule is easing up and I neeeed to cook and destress. A few weeks ago I think I ate out or ordered in every night in a week! That never happens. So here's the menu for the week, in no particular order.

  • Sloppy Joes - already had these for lunch yesterday with chips
  • Rigatoni alla Toto from 150 Best American Recipes, rigatoni, Italian sausage and a cream sauce
  • Fish tacos with the Alice Waters cole slaw (150 Best Am. Recipes - I think)
  • Tuscan steaks with bread salad - Complete Meat Cookbook and the new vegetarian cookbook I got - on the gril today if it isn't pouring rain when it's time to eat
  • something with chicken thighs
  • Roast chicken with slow roasted tomatoes from Food Network Magazine
  • Black bean cakes with nachos and salsa - Great Food Fast
Everything is new to me except the sloppy joes and the steak.

No comments: