Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Welcome to my blog

I've started reading a few blogs lately, and thought it would be a good way to keep track of and share some of the projects I have been working on lately.

  • We just finished renovating a bathroom.
  • I've started knitting a sweater.
  • I have a whole container of scrapbooking materials waiting to be cut and pasted, and a partner in crime to scrapbook with, dependent on the hockey schedule of course.
  • My pile of recipes to try out is getting larger, although I'm trying to resist baking too much.
  • I have more cheap quilting fabric to sew up for Project Linus, and a stack of quilts to send to them. There may also be a quilting bee in the near future.
  • The weather is getting warmer and that means some putzing around in the patch of dirt out back. And that means it's almost BLT season.
So you'll find a little of this and a little of that. No promises on any regular frequency of updates, but we'll see where it goes.

No comments: