While the laundry was doing its thing last night, I sandwiched and pinned my HST top.
I used Sharon Schamber's method of using two pieces of trim to roll the top and backing. It worked really well. I was successful on the first try. Even though my boards are a bit too long, they were pretty easy to manage. I started to use the herringbone basting stitch that she demonstrates, but I couldn't find my perle cotton thread. I did a couple of rows with regular thread, but decided to switch to quilting safety pins. We'll see how good of a switch that was once the quilting begins. It should be easy, but boring to quilt - just straight lines on this one.
I think this is the best picture, although it doesn't really show much of the quilt.