Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another top done

Yesterday, I was frustrated with the templates not working for the Color Wheel quilt.  So I set it aside to regroup and pulled out the flying geese blocks that I had finished before Christmas.  They went together quickly into rows.  Unfortunately, I realized I managed to put together some of blocks backwards.  Oh well.  This is for me, and finished is better than perfect certainly applies.  I'm not taking apart and reassembling a bunch of blocks at this stage of the game.  It's such a busy top that I doubt anyone who is not a quilter looking closely will be able to tell anyways.  Today, I quickly assembled the rows.


Sorry it's not the greatest picture.  It's a bit of an odd size, 40x62.  Maybe some wide side borders and narrow top and bottom borders?

Original post on blocks here.  And here.  Was it really that long ago?

No comments: